Festival of Genomics: Pharma Leaders Report
A lot of really exciting events took place at Festival of Genomics Boston 2016, the majority of which you can catch up on here. Among the bustle of workshops, presentations and exhibition hall, 14 C-Level decision makers of leading pharmaceutical companies took part in the Pharma Leader’s Boardroom Meeting.
This was organised under Chatham House rules so names of participants have been removed. All discussions were held in a non-competitive environment amongst thought leaders with a focus on pharmacogenetic research, precision medicine, drug discovery, and drug development.
You can download the Executive Report for a summary of these discussions, which took a look at the following key issues:
- What we know today and what are our current priorities?
- What are the typical challenges observed operationally and strategically?
- Given the above, what are the recognisable opportunities in this domain?
Pharma Leaders Executive Report – Boston 2016
At Festival of Genomics California three similar Boardroom meetings will take place covering:
- Drug Development Leaders Session: Using human genetics to improve decision making in drug development
- Enabling genome informatics to drive value in drug development
- Establishing San Diego as a Center of Excellence for Precision Medicine
If you are interested joining current participants please contact us explaining a little more about your role and your interest in the meeting. Participation is invite-only so your communication will be reviewed by meeting organisers.