Front Line Genomics Magazine – Issue Four
Share this article
- Kick Starting The UK Genomics Industry 100,000 Genomes At A Time
Genomics England’s Director of Public Health, Tom Fowler, talks us through the 100,000 Genomes Project.
- Pivotal Cytogenetic Landmarks: Past, Present and Future!
Alka Chaubey, Director of the cytogenetic lab at Greenwood Genetic Center, gives us a history lesson.
- From Sequencing The First Human Genome, To Sequencing All The Human Genomes
J. Craig Venter addresses some of the myths in genomics and answers a selection of guest questions.
- Festival Report
Relive the spectacular plenary presentations, and find out who you voted as the best speakers from the Festival of Genomics Boston.
- Captivating Imagination, Inspiring Discussion, and Empowering Patients
Marnie Gelbart introduces us to pgEd and the great work they’re doing in taking genomics out to the masses.
- Seeing Is Believing – Contrasting Retinis Pigmentosa and Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Dan Koboldt considers his work on understanding the genetics behind loss of vision.
- My Kinky MOOCs
Catherine Coste shares the frustrations and motivations that led her to learning everything she can about genomics.
If you are experiencing any difficulties, please e-mail email@example.com
Issue 3 can be found here
Issue 2 can be found here
Issue 1 can be found here