Front Line Genomics Magazine – Issue Six
In this Issue of Front Line Genomics:
- Let’s Get Digital
We explore the new world of patient empowerment with the one and only, Eric Topol.
- An Exciting Time With Huge Potential
Nazneen Rahman gives us an insight as to which questions we need to be asking to make genomic medicine a reality.
- How Mayo Clinic’s Center for Individualized Medicine is Impacting Patient Care
Paldeep Atwal tells us how Mayo Clinic are already rolling out genomic medicine, and what should happen next.
- Improving The Quality of Patient Care By Sharing Your Data
Heidi Rehm shares her story and explains why data sharing is so important.
- Finding Clarity For Families
We take a closer look at CLARITY Undiagnosed, with co-organiser Alan Beggs..
- Festival of Genomics London
Our first European show is just around the corner. Find out what’s in store for Festival goers this January!
- Developing The Large-Scale Data Stores of The Future
Onramp Bioinformatics, Founder & CEO, Tim Wesselman explains how advances in NGS data storage are having a big impact on genomic research.
- Truth Seeking and Hypothesis Testing
Mene Pangalos, the man leading the revolution at AstraZeneca, explains how truth seeking is helping them develop better therapies.
- Building Global Human Reference Genomes for Diverse Populations?
Pacific Biosciences, Luke Hickey, takes us through the need for more reference genomes.
- Collaborations and Enabling Precision Medicine
Mark Stevenson, Executive Vice President at Thermo Fisher Scientific, gives us an overview of how they’re helping to build the genomic era.
If you are experiencing any difficulties, please e-mail email@example.com
Issue 5 can be found here
Issue 4 can be found here
Issue 3 can be found here
Issue 2 can be found here
Issue 1 can be found here