Front Line Genomics Magazine – Festival of Genomics Issue
- The Family Business
Eric Green talks to us about being brought up in a science family, and answers questions from our previous interviewees.
- Thank You Genomic Medicine: Solving The Interpretive Gap
Wendy Rubinstein looks at why getting genomics to physicians’ desks is proving so problematic.
- Festival of Genomics: Behind The Scenes
The team behind Festival of Genomics Boston explain what the Festivals are, and what to look out for in Boston.
- Leading The Way In Genomic Medicine
Festival of Genomics Boston headliner, Diana Bianchi, tells us why prenatal is leading the way.
- Genomes2People: A Roadmap For Genomic Medicine
We take a closer look at the Genomes2People Research Program, and the brilliant minds leading it.
- DNA Dialogues, Dilemmas, And Drama
‘The Play’ is making a return to Festival of Genomics Boston, and playwright Lynn Bus tells us all about it.
- CRISPR Technology In A Day Of Our Lives As Researchers
Sylvie Guichard lets us into her world at AstraZeneca, with a run through of what can happen in a single day.
- Are Scientists Our New Superheroes?
Captain America: Civil War Finally hit our screens. Has ‘superhero’ now become a synonym for ‘scientists’?
If you are experiencing any difficulties, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 7 can be found here
ACMG Issue can be found here
Issue 6 can be found here
Issue 5 can be found here
Issue 4 can be found here
Issue 3 can be found here
Issue 2 can be found here
Issue 1 can be found here