Working to Make Precision Medicine a Reality and Improving Patients’ Lives
Translational Science Center
Working at the forefront of medical science, Intermountain Precision Genomics leverages the power of next-generation sequencing and state-of-the-art genomics to enable translational research. Through technology, expertise, access to samples and the support of a healthcare system, together we can make precision medicine a reality and improve patients’ lives.
The Intermountain BioRepository is a resource of biologic samples available for research. The BioRepository interfaces with multiple departments to leverage knowledge found in informatics, human genetics, research, operations, business development, and strategy. These resources come together to advance precision medicine and improve patient care and outcomes.
- 4 million specimens centrally located
- 70k + new samples added annually
- Tissue samples have been collected since the 1970’s
- Samples tied to clinically annotated data; including outcomes
High Throughput Genomics Lab
Established to enable our investigators, collaborators and research partners access to the latest genomic technologies and highest possible quality of data to unlock the correlations from patient cohorts and drive translational science in a non-profit collaborative model.
- Illumina NovaSeqs: 15,000 genomes/year capacity
- Automated lab processes and full LIMS integration
- Bioinformatics pipelines developed in conjunction with the Stanford Genome Technology Center
- Exome Sequencing, RNASeq, Microarrays, Mass Cytometry and Imaging
The Genomics Lab capabilities are available to external initiatives.For more information or to collaborate, contact us: