The FLG Resources database is for members only. But it's free to become a member!
Our database is your one-stop shop for any genomic information. From websites and databases to lists of journals, we aim to have all the information you need to support your work in genomics.
In our database you will find a list of:
- Relevant journals
- Genetics and genomics research institutes
- Associations and learned societies
- Charities and Social Organisations
- Government initiatives and major projects
- Regulatory bodies
- Genomic data repositories
- Open source platforms
- Useful websites
- Working groups and reports
Looking for something that isn't here? Drop an email to our content manager Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for FLG membership, or log in to access the database, and find out more about the benefits of FLG membership here.